Punishment Journal – Progressive Paddling Punishment from my Wife


 

Punishment Journal – Progressive Paddling Punishment from my Wife

 

Dates of my Spanking June 1st, 2nd, and 3rd of 2018

 

Why I was spanked – After obtaining permission due to personal circumstances to being required publish a Friday Fantasy post on the site for six weeks as my wife had required I failed to obtain permission for additional weeks and did not make an effort to publish so much as a picture.

 

What was I Spanked with: I was paddled 5 separate times over 3 days as part of my punishment first spanking was the teachers paddle, the next with the Big Boy Paddle, the third spanking was given with the Oak otk board, the fourth part of the punishment the Naughty Stick was used, the fifth part of my punishment the teachers paddle was used.

 

Thoughts about my Punishment – This was a punishment that was absolutely deserved and each session was treated as a punishment and effectively delivered. In addition there were other consequences for the lack of communication that were imposed and had been earned on my part. The website was something I committed to doing and had already failed to live up to that commitment once.   Being held accountable and punished for each week’s failure reinforced the importance of living up to commitments that are made and although I am still disappointed in myself and those failures as well as letting others who had expectations down if having not been disciplined in the manner I was would have continued to be distracted and not focused.

Comments