Missed Morning Coffee - Spanked by My Wife - a Spanking Punishment Journal

 


 

Why I was spanked: On the morning my wife Marci isn't doing work from home part of the expectation is that if I am working from home that day I get up when her alarm goes off and make her coffee while she is in the shower.   It started as a nicety and became an assigned task and part of our morning ritual.


On the day in question I had been up before the alarm. got busy with other things and not only forgot to have her coffee waiting on the make up table when she got out of the shower but missed a text message asking me to bring it up.   


A bit later I popped upstairs to get ready for the gym and realized what had happened.  She was just about finished getting ready.  "Did you see my text?" she asked and I admitted that I hadn't. The look she gave me said all that was needed.   I hurried out to make her coffee and returned to find a paddle laid out on the bed.   

 

Implement Used for the Spanking:1/2 Inch by 3 matte finish hickory paddle

 

Position and Location Bent over the bed in the Owner Suite Bedroom

 

Thoughts About My Punishment: I missed a required task and as such knew I would be disciplined. It didn't matter that I was doing other required tasks.  They were not time sensitive, the morning routine is. I simply walked to the end of the bed, bared my bottom and assumed  what position she would want me in.  Saving her the trouble of asking and hopefully sparing any additional delays (or swats).


I was given 25 whacks with the board. 10 for missing the tasks, 10 for not checking my texts, and 5 for potentially making her late for work.  I counted each one out, apologies at t then end and was given 5 minutes of corner time while she drank her coffee and finished up. 



Comments