Back to Basics - Need the Board to End the Boredom

William's Actual Spanked Red Bottom Mid Session

 

When this post started it had been been forever since posting here or anywhere else.  And some of my relationships have changed. Of course the world had changed as we all know.   Time marches on and things change and change again. In recent weeks it seems that after a break for a few years that once again i have the urge to share my FM spanking experiences. reengage in the broad world and maybe even work towards making my desires and fantasies come true.

As part of that there have been new posts in the past few months. There in now once again the weekly "task" of finding and sharing new FM spanking pics and sharing them. Added along with the first time requirement that the paper "punishment Journal"  as part of a FLR relationship begin getting converted to posts here. Fun? sometimes. Daunting ? Maybe a little. Not all of them will be in true chronological order.

 Part of the work is to recover old posts from other abandoned or deleted sites (seems word press hates me)  and place the better ones on here, All of it will be mixed with new posts, kinks, and images from all over.  The hope is that this will end the boredom and let me rediscover my kinky, spanko self. 

 And yes that pic really is me, and older pic but me none the less. 

and yo go with that of course a change in blog theme and name has been part of it.


Enough with the house keeping and let's get back to the spanking.





Comments