Paddled for Not Publishing - FM Spanking

 


She didn’t stop at 10, and kept on without a break, a word or any change at all as she paddled me my bottom hurt more and more and I could tell by 15 I would be marked from my beating, by 20 I was struggling to hold myself in place.  For a moment I thought about daring to break position, but remained stoic and took my punishment for my failed task.  Based on everything so far the last thing I wanted to do was earn more swats than she had in mind,

 

At 25 she stopped and asked. “Tell me why are you being paddled this morning?”My answer was obvious I failed to Publish the Friday Fantasy Post which is a task you require of me.   “And when will it be done.   She had me, it was done but with all of the activity around the holiday I simply hadn’t scheduled it. Offering with in a few minutes being allowed on line.

 

That raised an eyebrow.  And moments later I would be downstairs sitting on the hard wooden kitchen chairs showing her exactly how done it was.   Still she gave me until Monday to publish it, along with my Punishment Journal and then until later in the week to finish this post.  

 

In fact she liked the story and saw an irony I was sitting at a kitchen table on a spanked red bum showing my wife a story I forgot to publish about a girlfriend spanking her boyfriend at a kitchen table.  As she assigned other tasks for me to complete.   

 

“Maybe I should beat you some more with a spoon and a spatula” She offered.  This time a playfulness in her voice.  No doubt somewhere in the future that very scene will get played out.

 

This "vintage" post originally appeared on my wordpress site prior to its deletion 

Comments