William Gets It



So where to  start?  Simply put my name is William, I’m in my 40’s (as of 2020 now 50's), and I like to get spanked.  For years spanking play has been part of my sexual exploration at first topping but for the better part of the last decade more so on the bottom, though technically I do switch on occasion.   I’d stepped away from playing for a while but have begun again.  My hope is to share some of my new experiences with F/m spankings, relive some past ones both good and bad, and write the occasional fantasy piece.  Who knows a little imagination could lead to great new scenes.  


Here’s a few things (and pictures) to help you get to know me better.

I look like the guy you’d never expect to be into this sort of thing.  Looks of course can be deceiving.   

I’m not a submissive although I've bottomed to a variety of female tops so I can enjoy different types of play spanking and a few occasional other S&M experiences.  Being bent over a table or desk is my favorite position and OTK is the one I find not only the most intimate but the most embarrassing.  Until a few weeks ago I'd hadn't been spanked in over a year (excluding my birthday spanking).  Then it just sort of happened and the switch was flipped.  Realizing I missed the time, the attention, the sexiness, and yes even the pain began working a sore ass back into the routine. 
 
I was on yahoo's platform for years so you may know me from there and I’m on fet life and spanking tube as Dark Secret if you’d to add me there.   

Comments

  1. Welcome to the spanking blogging world. I posted awhile back about what a shame it was that very few people read blogger's very 1st posts, because it takes awhile to create links and get mentioned on other blogs, etc... Glad I found this one in its infancy. Feel free to contact me for pointers, tips, questions, and such.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Secret Spanko,

    Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and comment. The offer of help and pointers is very gracious. I need to go back and find your post on new bloggers but have already enjoyed several other posts from your site.

    William

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment